How Do I Setup my Lexmark Wireless Printer?
Setup Lexmark Wireless Printer | Lexmark Printer Installation
To setup Lexmark Wireless Printer, first, you need to verify if your router has the WPS (push-to-connect) button on it. If both your router and the printer support this, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Settings using the Control Panel button on the Lexmark Wireless Printer.
- Press OK.
- Under Settings, tap on “Select Network/Ports”, and then tap on Wireless.
- Press OK and select WiFi Protected Setup.
- Press the WPS button on the router.
- Tap on Settings > Network/Port > Wireless on your printer.
- Tap on WiFi Protected Setup and then on Start Push button method.
- Press the WPS button on your modem.
- Tap on the WiFi icon to check if your printer is connected successfully.
- Your Lexmark Printer installation and setup is now successfully completed.