Canon MG2922 Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
Setup Canon PixmaMG2922 | Canon MG2922 Installation
How to setup Canon PixmaMG2922?
Before starting with the Canon MG2922 installation procedure, ensure that you have a reliable internet connection and that you have the SSID name and the network key handy.
To setup your Canon Pixma MG2922 wireless printer, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your computer is properly connected to the wireless network.
- Switch on your Canon Pixma MG2922 and ensure that the green light is lit.
- Ensure that the blue WiFi light is flashing.
- Open the web browser on your computer and visit Canon’s official website to locate the Pixma MG2922 driver
- Download the Pixma MG2922 driver and install it.
- Once the Canon MG2922 software download and installation completes, a window will appear on your screen.
- Review the message and click on “Next”.
- Select the WLAN connection and then click on “Next”.
- Select your access point connection and click Next.
- Click “Cableless setup” and then next.
- Agree to the license agreement and click next to continue with the installation process.
- Click on “Complete” when the setup window pops up on your computer screen.
- You have now successfully setup Canon Pixma MG2922 on your computer.